Terms & Conditions
General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user accessing this area accesses Elcomshop.com, accessible via the url: www.elcomshop.com. The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 as amended by D.lgs. n. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) by Elcom shop di Elio ComparinSede: Via Canova 31/33 36033 Isola Vicentina (VI) - ItalyTel. + 39 0444 976593VAt VAT: 00556890242
3. The user is obliged, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Elcomshop.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without any notice.
Art. 2 - Subject
1.These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Elcomshop.com and do not govern, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller that are present on the same site via links, banners or other hyperlinks.2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, the form shall be completed in electronic form and transmitted by following the instructions for completion.
2. It shall contain the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times of return of the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Notice on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract shall be concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying that the data contained therein are correct.
5. The purchaser shall be obliged to pay the price from the time the online order process is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Buy" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take charge of the order for its processing.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. The confirmation will in any case exonerate Elcomshop from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Elcomshop of any change in their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Elcomshop will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until a remedy of the relative deficiencies.
4. When the user first requests a profile to be activated, Elcomshop will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect in his comparisons.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to preserve them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the removal of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order by terminating the contract, Elcomshop will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment Elcomshop became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract (if the ordered goods had not yet been produced).
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Elcomshop markets: Fur garments and accessories.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: http://www.elcomshop.com
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products shall be as indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is a manifest error.
2. In the event of an error, Elcomshop shall notify the purchaser as soon as possible by allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount or to cancel. In any case, Elcomshop will not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices include VAT. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details may be changed prior to payment.
5. Payment can be made by: Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Cards, Cash on Delivery.
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Elcomshop ships throughout Italy.
2. Elcomshop will only deliver to the user’s domicile, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery shall generally take place within 24/72 hours in the national territory ( 5-7 days international) or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time limit estimated at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to us thirty days after the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of termination, the amounts shall be refunded, including delivery costs, with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay; and in any case, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and shall be explicitly indicated when placing the order.
Art. 9 - Transfer of risk
1. Risks relating to products shall be borne by the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect of the products, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if such payment is made later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is liable for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity which may be carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products brought back into conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products, after telephone contact to the number. + 39 0444 976593.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to:email@example.com
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to:Elcom shop of Elio ComparinSede: Via Canova 31/33 36033 Isola Vicentina (VI) - ItalyTel. + 39 0444 976593
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the tax documentation attached. Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Elcomshop are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
8. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 14 - Contacts
1.Any request for information may be sent by mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone number: 0444976593, and by post to the following address: Elcom di Elio Comparin Via Canova 31/3336033 Isola Vicentina (VI) - Italy
Art. 15 - Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rule of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to and/or consequent thereto shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the buyer is a Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.